android discuss firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to the android discuss group where we talk android and nothing but android. Whether you are a newcomer like myself or were around when android was first thought of, you are more than welcome to discuss phones, operating systems etc. Just a few rules though
1. No flaming. That will get the thread locked and band if the flaming continues.
2. The three strikes policy will be enforced . The subscriber gets three chances then a ban is enforced. Up to "gone for good"
3. Please try and remain on topic. If you have any question at all, ask the owner by sending an email to email@example.com and I will respond, as soon as humanly possible. I don't bite, really.
4. Finally, have fun. The rules are not many, but those of you who know me know I run a strict but fair list. I do not do anything with out a justifiable cause. You agree to be bound by these rules. You will receive these on the first of every month as a reminder as we all forget at times, myself included. If I make a mistake in a ban or what not (it can happen) I will try and rectify the situation as quickly as possible.
- 99 Members
- 213 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Only moderators can create hashtags.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.